Import Guest List
Create your guest list from a simple text file (.txt) or from friends of your Facebook account !
Manage your list, increase capacity, sort your guests, check your statistics, notify their presence...
Send a reminder message to your guests from your list. They will have the opportunity to respond via PlaceYourGuests and their presence is thus updated directly.
Easily export your guest list in CSV format, you can re-import list as such as guest list.
Enjoy an intuitive interface that allows you to see every moment of the table plan as a whole or zoom in on each table for more details.
- Create your tables in different shapes (Square, Rectangle, Round, Banquet) and choose the number of seats for each
- Set each table giving a name
- Drag and drop them next to where you want, in the zone representing the location of your event
- To delete or modify them, use a context menu accessible via the right click of the mouse
For more realism, add configurable objects and representatives of your reception elements as: dance floor, band, bar ...
Get assistance for the placement of your guests. By Drag and Drop, place constraints proximity 'NEXT TO' / 'NOT NEXT TO' between two guests that you find useful and then automatically generate your seating plan !
You can also select two options when you use automatic generation:
- Divide your guests by gender Male / Female
- Gather your guests depending on the age category to which they belong
Check out your Seating Plan stats in proportion of its evolution
Print your PDF documents in different formats :
- List of tables
- The guests list
- The placecards
- Seating Plan
- The guests stickers
- The table names
Several printing options are proposed